Again with the something new (or old, because we’ve done it once already): Three Things Today. Three things we think might interest you. We hope you’ll tell us if you agree. Or disagree.
- In the battle to revive New York City Opera, one faction woos (and wins) the backing of creditors.
- A lesser-known casualty of the South Carolina floods—Columbia Classical Ballet Company.
- Apparently, our personal lives are doomed. Doomed!
Got an item we missed? Email, tweet, or Facebook us…
Aaaaand, a year later, we’re back. In a sense.
Something new: Three Things Today. Three things we think might interest you. Or not. Let us know either way.
- Bernie Sanders says he’ll actually support the arts as president.
- NY Times critics debate blackface (or lack thereof) at the Met and other casting kerfuffles.
- Playwright to LA audiences: “Don’t go see my show. Really, don’t.”